The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is the latest iteration ...
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is the latest iteration in the Samsung Galaxy Note series, providing increased processing power and functionality than its predecessor – the 8.0.
This product was promoted jointly with the Samsung Gear, Samsung’s first wearable product that interacts with other devices to alert the user about new messages and notifications.
BACKGROUND & STRATEGY
In order to drive awareness and consideration among tech savvy Europeans, Samsung decided to tap into their key passion: sport. It naturally turned to its long-standing partner Eurosport to leverage its European reach, relevant audience profile, and production expertise.
- Eurosport used its in-house creative agency STARTEAM to create a tailored 45 second TV spot, demonstrating how the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is integral to family life.
- The spot told the story of a father using the device throughout his birthday, how his son designed a greetings card on the Note 10.1, how the Gear notified him of a birthday message and how he took a family picture at a sports match and uploaedit on Social Media
- The chosen narrative highlighted key product features of the Galaxy Note 10.1, such as the S Pen, Pop Up Note, Camera, Multi Window and Gear connectivity.
RESULTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- EUROSPORT PROVIDED FULL PROJECT MANAGEMENT FROM THE DEDICATED TEAM, INCLUDING: SCENARIO DEFINITION, ACTORS CASTING, FINDING VENUES, ARRANGING SHOOTING SCHEDULE, CONTRACTS AND RIGHTS CLEARANCE, EDITING, GRAPHIC TREATMENT ETC.
- THE TAILORED TV COMMERCIAL WAS BROADCAST ON EUROSPORT TV DURING HIGH PROFILE SPORTING EVENTS SUCH AS TENNIS ATP DOHA, SKI JUMPING WORLD CUP AND AUSTRALIAN OPEN
- THE CREATIVE WAS SEEN OVER 190 MILLION TIMES ACROSS A SIX-WEEK PERIOD
- IT REACHED OVER 40 MILLION EUROPEANS