Since its inception in 2010, the Saut Hermès has become an event of international stature. In its fifth edition in 2014, Hermès confirmed its desire to revive and develop the tradition of equestrian competitions in the heart of Paris.
BACKGROUND & STRATEGY
Hermès was seeking a partner able to guarantee its international exposure through this unique equestrian show and demonstrate the many facets of Hermès to upmarket Europeans.
Eurosport has ensured complete LIVE coverage of the “Saut Hermès” in addition to a highly effective advertising campaign, the “Terre d’Hermès” TV spot campaign was broadcast in a premium environment:
- 100% of the spots broadcast first/last in break or solus
- Spots broadcast around top events (French Open) as well as coverage of the Saut Hermès
- Mobile campaign on the French, British and German Eurosport iPad apps
RESULTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- 3 ½ hours OF COVERAGE IN 2 DAYS (INCLUDING 2 HOURS LIVE)
- 61% UPMARKET AUDIENCE
- 16.2 MILLION EUROPEANS REACHED BY THE HERMÈS CAMPAIGN ON EUROSPORT (INCLUDING 65% UPMARKET EUROPEANS)